Where did you meet your SO?

It seems so difficult to meet people these days and other people find love in the most random places

Where did you meet your SO? Please share your story

Where did you meet your SO?
  • High School
    Vote A
  • College/University
    Vote B
  • Work
    Vote C
  • Career/Work (when I was working in my career field)
    Vote D
  • Church or other places of worship
    Vote E
  • Somewhere else in public
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Saw a pretty girl sitting by herself in an auditorium with about 500 students during the first week of freshman year. Sat next to her and struck up a conversation. The following week (class met once a week) I returned to the same spot hoping she'd come back. She came by, but the was too shy and didn't sit next to me. I saw this and poked fun at her, but she turned around and came back. Gave her my number before class ended. She texted me a short time after that, and we eventually met for lunch on campus. More dates followed, and the rest is history.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm another online dating success story. We met on OkCupid in February, talked online until April, then met up in person (he only lives a quarter mile away, lol) and have been together ever since. I think I'm gonna keep him!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First girlfriend (2 years) High School.
    Second girlfriend (7 years) International School Abroad
    Third girlfriend: A speech of the Judge who prosecuted Chilean Dictator Pinochet, we listened close to each other
    Forth: I helped her across the street and walked her home, she was in bad shape, then left my number near orange juice near her bedside...
    Those were the ways I met all my long term relationships

1|0
    0|0
  • At a social event for a common hobby we have. She was talking with someone else that I wanted to talk with so I stood by waiting for that conversation to end. While waiting I heard her say something that she needed that I thought I could help her with so later I offered to help her with that. She accepted and we became friends and later that turned to romance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Met 4 years threw Facebook/snapchat. Talked all day and night, always made eachother smile and laugh, fell in love (never really hit it off) he lived an hour away from me. 2 years past we we're fine. Going on the 3rd year he ghosted me (his ex wouldn't let him talk to me) Oct 2017 we met in person (I have a child) now we been together for 7 months :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 12, and my wife was 13 when we met. I was riding bikes with a friend of mine and she offered us some drinks. We didn't start dating officially until high school.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh what a childhood love success story

• We broke up for awhile but we had a daughter together and I realized I couldn't live without her. We got married earlier this year and are expecting our second child.

• I met him when we were in first grade, and we have became friends ever since and in highschool we started dating and after college got married , and had a kid at 20 but he had a kid who is 7

0|0
    0|0
  • We met after a prayer function. Our group usually goes out for breakfast afterwards. My Chicago Cubs has just won the 2016 World Series. Someone must have been wearing a Car... ahem. Someone was wearing a St. Louis Cardi…... er….. St. Louis Cardinals *spits, goes to wash hands* ball cap or t-shirt or something. Somehow, we got on the subject of my mortal enemies to the east. I was in the middle of a gleefully condescending monologue about them when in she walks. She is a Cardinals fan and didn't appreciate the cold hard truths that I was speaking :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • She is my sister's friend's teammate. We met 5 years I went to go see one of her scrimmages (roller derby). πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 online, 1 in college. Hoping to keep it offline from now on

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly I meet new people on social media...
    It may not feel very exciting to tell the story of how we first met but it's pretty interesting but surely doesn't last forever

0|0
    0|0
  • through my friend.. As in she told me to get tinder and we met there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online and then he came to my house. I was still living with family and he brought his mum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to chat to people on social media or dating sites but it is getting a lot harder now a days

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell

0|0
    1|2
  • Right here on this site

0|2
    0|0
  • Online. YES, it can work, believe it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • In college at a bar

1|0
    0|0
  • Local fish market.

0|0
    0|0
  • On tinder... wish I had a better story lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the end of my arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • On here

0|0
    0|0
    • For real?
      Holy balls.
      So far im not even sure if i ever saw any german speaking here. :b

• Show All
    • Thats actually pretty awesome xP .. fate, if you believe in that, i guess

• Maybe πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • On here

0|0
    0|0
  • Nuclear wasteland

0|0
    0|0
  • Furry Kid Klan Konvention

0|0
    0|0
  • Craigslist

0|0
    0|0
  • On earth? I hope she's here somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow im suprised nowdays people meet each other online, damn
    not sure why people are afraid to go out ask girl/ men out
    shesh

0|0
    0|0
  • In my bedroom

0|1
    0|0
  • I met my now wife of 15 years online

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • In a car lot.

0|0
    0|0
    • what, really? how did that even happen?

• ηœŸηš„οΌŒδΈθΏ‡ζˆ‘δΈζƒ³ε‘Šθ―‰δ½ γ€‚πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ’―

• On a male order bride/hooker website, now my computer and penis are filled with viruses that can't be erased. Moral of the story: worth it πŸ–’

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes