Where did you meet your SO?

It seems so difficult to meet people these days and other people find love in the most random places

Where did you meet your SO? Please share your story

Where did you meet your SO?
  • High School
  • College/University
  • Work
    Vote C
  • Career/Work (when I was working in my career field)
    Vote D
  • Church or other places of worship
    Vote E
  • Somewhere else in public
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

1521

Most Helpful Guy

• Saw a pretty girl sitting by herself in an auditorium with about 500 students during the first week of freshman year. Sat next to her and struck up a conversation. The following week (class met once a week) I returned to the same spot hoping she'd come back. She came by, but the was too shy and didn't sit next to me. I saw this and poked fun at her, but she turned around and came back. Gave her my number before class ended. She texted me a short time after that, and we eventually met for lunch on campus. More dates followed, and the rest is history.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm another online dating success story. We met on OkCupid in February, talked online until April, then met up in person (he only lives a quarter mile away, lol) and have been together ever since. I think I'm gonna keep him!