Am I attractive at all?

I am a 5’5, 16-year-old skinny girl with brown hair and copper-colored hair tips. I have brown eyes and olive skin. I am pretty nerdy, usually having my nose in a book. I have been vegan for four years and I can be shy. I have never dated, so I am starting to think that nobody will ever like me. Would I ever be found attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really hard to tell just based on that limited description, but I can pretty confidently say that someone will find you attractive. Different people have different ideas about attractiveness and even if most people would say you're average looking, some guys will think you look great. I've dated women that probably would have been rated average looking by most people but they were very attractive to me.

So don't worry because eventually you'll find the right guy. You can raise the chances by putting yourself in places where you can meet guys with common interests and by being at least talkative enough to have a decent conversation. Some of that will come as you get older and mature so that's not really anything to worry about either but if you work on it you might be able to speed up the process.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• From the description it sounds like you are. You most likely already have at least one guy crushing on you that hasn't said anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yes most definitely there's another person for everyone out there personally you sound amazingly beautiful and have a great personality good luck out there 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound cute, but we can't actually say since we can't see you.. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no way to answer the question without a photo.

0|0
    0|2
  • Sound attractive but a picture equals a thousands words

0|0
    0|2
  • Maybe upload a picture

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are attractive and pretty all woman are

0|0
    0|1
  • With out a picture it's impossible to tell.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes