Why are people making a big deal about me not having my first kiss yet?

I never thought it was a big deal, but recently I've been getting a lot of texts from people I dont know on social media making fun of me because it hasn't happened yet, and they keep making it seem like its my fault that a guy hasn't approached me in an intimate way

1955

Most Helpful Guy

• Don’t take criticism seriously from those who don’t know you, your circumstances or what life is like... in your real world. It’s a good idea if you try to get outside your comfort zone, engage with people in person, and not allow social media to substitute your real social life. There is a big difference, you can control this... you can’t control out there, in the real world, only what you do, and a click of a button won’t save you.
    The only reason I’m saying this is because it sounds like you are talking social media opinions too seriously

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not a big deal. You shouldn't let people control how you should live your life. If you haven't found the perfect opportunity to kiss someone, then dont force it. I'm 22 years old and I still haven't had my first kiss, and I don't feel any pressure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • LMAO ^^^

• @JoesCuriousBrain You're being really rude. No one did anything to you, especially her. You're the only person who hasn't been helpful. No one has time to deal with your ignorance