He was super into me (or so I thought) and now he’s not. Why do guys lose interest?

A guy and I swiped right on Bumble and our first and multiple subsequent dates went well too. He would text me. He introduced me to his kids, mom, friends and even his ex wife! I know shocking. All in a span of 2.5 weeks. I didn’t mind. He did tell me that he’s going to Colombia for a period of a month or two (coming up soon) which was a bummer. He’s 20 years older than me by the way, not that age should matter. Anyway, a few days ago his texts became less in frequency and more formal. Last night he texted me saying he looked forward to seeing me, which sounded fake because it was late and I wasn’t about to meet him at a bar on Monday night. Anyway, why is he losing interest after introducing me to his family and friends and going out on fantastic dates?

10