Girls, Would you date/marry a guy who was on fixed income and couldn't drive due to a health related issue?

I'm asking this question because my self-esteem is kind of down the tubes at this point since I've been told I can't work due to my illness. It started out with just panic attacks but it started affecting my motor skills, blood pressure, and heart rate. I've gone to 6 different medical professionals, 2 psychiatrists, and appeared in Social Security Disability court. My case was considered a very special and rare case. The conclusion was that I would be unable to work anymore and I shouldn't be on the road driving because of my condition. I'm a 28 year old man, a bit overweight now due to my medications, and my income is a measly $820 a month. Would these things prevent you from giving someone like me a shot at a relationship with you. Please be honest because I need the honest truth here. I've been trying to hold out hope that I can find love for the lase 6 years and I've been single now for that time. It's really causing a lot of heartache as we humans are social and bonding creatures. I want love so bad, it's all I ever wanted. I hope I don't sound pathetic for saying that either. I'm sure a lot of my male peers would say I am a simp or a beta, or some other insult to attack my manhood.

1