What does it mean when a guy glances at women?

So, I have been seeing women run down my street in shorts and all that jazz and guys turning their heads while they drive by to see them. My boyfriend also glances at these women, I don't have a perfect body.. but he tells me I look good the way I am. But is he thinking he wished he had them? Or lusting? Does he look at women more when he's with his friends and not me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he just looked at them because it a guy's nature nothing more than that. Even some girls do those kind of things, they just looked at their body but nothing more than that. The most important is his heart is in yours and not them.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you don't think he would chose them over me?

• He would choose YOU over them. Cheer up girl. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• This sort of lingering staring is a type of body-language. Usually the first sign and the first effort for a guy to catch your attention - he is basically saying I am interested in you.

1|0
    0|0
    • He just glances, doesn't lingerly stare.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• they find you attractive and don't want it to be obvious that they are looking at you. when they look it's normal cause guys are visual but when he is with you it's disrespectful if he's looking hard core.

1|0
    0|0
    • He just glances over, he doesn't linger the stare at all.

• We're just wondering why you ain't in the kitchen, is all. Men gotta eat you know.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes