If I am on a interracial dating site, why am I getting messages from African/black men?

So I am tired of getting unwanted messages on dating sites. I set my preference, even on interracial dating websites... no offense to my black counterparts, but dang... why are you on a interracial dating site messaging me... I prefer dating white guys, but I am open to dating Asian, Latino/Hispanic and middleastern men. Every time I go on a interracial or regular dating site some black guys always in my inbox... who don’t even read what I wrote on my profile, they just look at my pictures and assume if they write to me that I want them. On my profile it would usually say white guys only or interracial dating only. And they write their opinion that I never asked for, like white or Latino men don’t want me and I laugh it off because he just mad because I don’t want him. It’s getting past old, it has become ancient. You would think they would tired and stay in their own lane. Anyways, thanks for reading.
To answer a few of the people who have already commented on here, I do be specific about my preference of men that i date. And before anyone try and call me racist, I am not... I got love for my counterparts, my uncles, my brothers, my grandpa and dads are black men, so chill out.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That is interesting. Not unheard of though, I've heard it's common in the black community.

Breaking it down, when a man dates outside his race, all's well.
    When a woman does it, she's a bedwench, or something along those lines.
    I'd say it's part due to possessiveness, SOME black men think they're the most desired group and every woman will chase after them.
    Some white guys have that mindset too.

I havn't personally experienced interracial relationships myself and have mixed feelings about it, but you do you.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some guys don't want to take no for an answer or just think that you'll swoon for them after you see their pic. Some guys just don't think, period.

1|0
    0|0
  • Society is stupid and wr are contributing to its stupidity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that the guys who messaged you subconsciously thought, you won't know till you try. Sure they get but hurt when you say no and are stereotypically vocal about it.

I'd just suggest that you take a deep breath and either ignore them or politely refuse them. You'll be haunted by them regardless because of your beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • For males the response rate of females is pretty low. So they (we?) use bigger nets when we go fishing. We may catch a whale where we actually target Thuna. Men think practical. Heh heh. By the way - your DADS seem to be practical as well. Is there a story?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most dating sites are geared against guys making precise selections. For most guys to get responses they literally have to message every girl that is remotely attractive to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just because you're on the interracial site doesn't mean you're only going to get messages from people outside of your race if you're an attractive young lady you're going to attract all sorts of men

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people on dating sites/apps are weirdos and just want sexual stuff

2|0
    0|0
  • I think if you look at your message you said they didn't read

0|0
    0|0
  • Im looking for a friends with benefits if your interested an im not black

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're beautiful? That would be my guess.

2|0
    0|0
  • Crush... on u.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have site's like this?
    I need this! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You are very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that seems odd especially on an interracial dating site.
    Obviously if black men are there, they're looking for other ethnicities as well.
    They should respect your space on those sites.
    There's plenty of dating sites that are open for anyone to message anyone.
    Maybe it's a control thing.
    They feel like you're switching teams or something, but as long as you aren't disrespecting anyone or going around saying one race is better or something I don't see why it's their business.
    Not like black guys aren't dating white women.
    It's just hypocritical if they bother you for exploring too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because nobody likes black women. The least desired womeb

0|0
    3|2
    • When you see a black woman dating a white, Hispanic, Indian or Arab guy they're always cute. Cute is just not you

• Ok, but I do interracially date. I have beauty and brains

Recommended myTakes