If I am on a interracial dating site, why am I getting messages from African/black men?

So I am tired of getting unwanted messages on dating sites. I set my preference, even on interracial dating websites... no offense to my black counterparts, but dang... why are you on a interracial dating site messaging me... I prefer dating white guys, but I am open to dating Asian, Latino/Hispanic and middleastern men. Every time I go on a interracial or regular dating site some black guys always in my inbox... who don’t even read what I wrote on my profile, they just look at my pictures and assume if they write to me that I want them. On my profile it would usually say white guys only or interracial dating only. And they write their opinion that I never asked for, like white or Latino men don’t want me and I laugh it off because he just mad because I don’t want him. It’s getting past old, it has become ancient. You would think they would tired and stay in their own lane. Anyways, thanks for reading.
To answer a few of the people who have already commented on here, I do be specific about my preference of men that i date. And before anyone try and call me racist, I am not... I got love for my counterparts, my uncles, my brothers, my grandpa and dads are black men, so chill out.

116

Most Helpful Guy

• That is interesting. Not unheard of though, I've heard it's common in the black community.

Breaking it down, when a man dates outside his race, all's well.
    When a woman does it, she's a bedwench, or something along those lines.
    I'd say it's part due to possessiveness, SOME black men think they're the most desired group and every woman will chase after them.
    Some white guys have that mindset too.

I havn't personally experienced interracial relationships myself and have mixed feelings about it, but you do you.