Guys and Girls, would you date a bisexual?

• Yes
  • An
* No, not an

3972

Most Helpful Guys

• A bisexual woman most definitely.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I'm bisexual and people date me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Well i am one so yeah obvs i would

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Getting marry to a bisexual girl

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 70

• Nooope. Bi women are gross.

• I believe you are the one who is gross.

• The reason why bisexual people go with men in the end is probably in fear of being ostracised by people like you who call them gross. There is such a thing as social pressure. Furthermore there are far more men than there are lesbian women out there so statistically speaking it's more likely for them to encounter a man instead of a woman in the first place; even if they actively search for lesbians it's more of a blind search more than anything because I don't think most lesbians would openly identify themselves.

• @Aki6000 I doubt they would have anything to fear too much, seeing as gay men get more hate than lesbians, and since so many dumb guys think lesbianism and bisexuality is hot, so it would be a "dream" for them. The biggest opposition these women probably face is from their families, and if they were the types to look more "butch" then yeah, they'd get scrutinized by family, workplace, society, etc. But if they look like a regular woman then they'll even have their bosses trying to pick them up or wanting her to do a threesome with him and his wife.

• Yes! The best girlfriends are bi-sexual. I’m not talking about girls who think girls are pretty and had an experience, I’m talking about girls who are just as easily prone to being attracted and seduced by either gender. The real deal, bi-sexual girl...
    They make the best girlfriends, so I really have to explain why?

• No. It's already difficult to take care that she doesn't watch out for other dudes. Would be impossible if I also have to take care for the girls to don't flirt with mine😅 nah I would be jealous like 24/7 this wouldn't work out for long.

• You dont have to take care, you have to TRUST the other person

• Trust is good, control is better. I had luck with my first girlfriend. She was really honest and told me everything. Also when a guy kissed her once while we were already in a relationship. Due to her honesty I could trust her, but not all girls are like that. A friend of mine got cheated on by his girl with two other guys at once. That are storys making me lose trust in females. If she want trust, she has to show me that she's worth it first.

• No. I will only consider dating someone who is a heterosexual cis-gender woman. No exceptions. The only way I would end up dating a bisexual woman is that if she hides it from me really well.

• I'm bi so I mean, if someone's willing to date me and they turn out to be bi I don't think I'd be in a situation to reject them solely on that...
    Plus... double the threesomes

• More from Guys
    65

What Girls Said 37

• Yes and I have. They're no more likely to cheat than anyone else, that's a myth. And they don't have to have one of each, that's called being non-monogamous or poly, because they're still dating more than one person.

For the record, the bisexual men I've dated were often better in bed than the heterosexual men I've dated. That's just my own experience.

• Also felt the need to add that I've never been sexually attracted to women, because I've yet to meet a sexually dominant female with a working penis, strong shoulders, a well muscled chest, and no tits.

• I'm not surprised that 81% of men would date bi chicks, in the back of some of their minds thats a high possibility of getting to do a 3some for the first time if they never done one before.

But my answer is no, I want a man who is straight and not on the fence.

• As someone who is bisexual, I would be a hypocrite if I say that I would not date someone who is bisexual lol

• I am bi and sexuality does not play a role. Their personality does

• Someone else sexuality is not a good reason to not date them. Their personality matters more

• More from Girls
    32