Im bad with girls. Does this mean she likes me? And is it weird for an 18 year old to date/hu with a 16 year old?

So there was a parade in town the other day and me and my friends went and had a little to drink.
Now usually im really shy and whenever i talk to girls, I start stuttering and sweating (any advice for this would be great btw). The booze was kinda wearing off but i was still feeling it a little and I was still feeling the confidence from it a little.
So i went to mcdonalds and as soon as we get there they closed the inside. But the drive through was still open. So as im walking outside I see the girl, and confidently (thanks to the booze) I say "cmon lets go outside and order from the drive thru" So she comes and we order our food through the speaker. Then I say something to a guy driving by who I knew and she found it funny and laughed a little. Then I check my phone for a little and I look at her and i noticed she had snapchat open, but she wasn't taking pics, she was just checking her face in the camera. So then anyways I go into a nearby store use the washroom, come outside and see her waiting at the window for her food, so I go and do the same.

I light my cigarette and walk over there, and I notice again she had snapchat open. Now at this point I was walking up behind her and she didn't see me. Then she notices me has a big smile on her face and asks if I wanted to be on her snapchat. Then she notices the cigarette.

This makes her ask me how old I am and I tell im 18, she then with kinda half smile says "oh im 16" and we both make eye contact and smile at each other for a few seconds.

So I had the feeling she liked me but at this point I was kinda questioning if it was weird for me even date a 16 year old. I know its legal where i live but is it wierd?

So anyways after a few seconds of smiling my food is ready and i go up and grab. She does the same. I walked away (shoudve tried to get her number at least say bye but i didn't because again i was worried about the age thing

did she like me?<br /

01