Heard My Sister's Boyfriend?

I heard my sister’s boyfriend couple nights ago tell my sister that he thought I was hot and would do me if ok with her. He does look at me and smile lots and comes in my room to say hi. He's a real hot athletic type guy and I guess used to girls giving in to him. He is 18. So I don't know what to do if he tries with me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I say talk to your sister about it. If you want it or don't want it. It sounds like you kind of want to, but are unsure. Of course I could be reading that wrong.

If you really hate the idea tell your sister and call him a creep next time you see him. Your sister will tell him why you don't like him any more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if you want it and sounds like you kinda do or if he tries to force it with you. Maybe tell your sister or something.