Are single Dads hot?

Just curious if single dad's are attractive to women are a handicap. Please let me now your options and why it is or isn't.

3

What Girls Said 3

• For me personally, my boyfriend or partner or whatever you want to call him is amazing, if he were a father i'm not sure we'd still be in the position we are in or even 3 years ago. I as a 24 year old do not want a partner who's already had a family, that's not to say I won't in the future if whatever happens, however.. there are some women who do appreciate the fact that single fathers who are committed to being a father are admirable and attractive. For me its about life style, i'm not in the position to take on that family lifestyle at the moment, i like to go out and have no responsibilities except for my own, we already have 2 dogs between us not to say dogs are as comparable to children but you get my drift and its enough to have to plan our trips, can't always be spontaneous, have to look for people to watch them if we're going to be longer than a day etc. If they can't come, all things that children come with but more. I'm not hating but I definitely think you need to want to be apart of a family thats not necessarily you're own and think of them as your own when children are involved, and also the ages. It depends on the age in which your future partner would come into in your childs life etc. There are so many factors. Sure I think some celebrity fathers are attractive but thats an outside shallow matter.

• It's not really a 'hot or not' question to most women. It's more of a finding a woman who's ready for that; because hopefully you don't think your 'Dad' status is optional. And, yeah, to a woman it does mean the getting to know YOU phase is going to take a bit more time/effort on their part- if you've got joint custody you're NOT available for dating/texting whenever they want. Some women can handle that some can't. Same as guys, really.

• They can be, unfortunately all the extra baggage, like an ex you’ll never be free of, is not.