Am I overreacting because my boyfriend didn’t want to have sex with me?

I’m in my mid 20’s. Only been with 2 guys my whole life. My boyfriend tells me all the time about how much he loves having sex with me and how special it is to him.

We haven’t had sex in 3 days which is a lot for us. I sent him a booty pic, a video of my booty shaking or jiggling, and another video while he was at work which I don’t do often. That was like my 2nd time doing that. He said he was excited and couldn’t wait to have my body on his.

I told him thinking about him was making me wet, and I said let’s have sex sigh you get home and he said back yes please. Talking about how much he loves my booty and he really liked those shorts. He gets home later than usual. Didn’t really love on me or grab on me like he usually does especially when he wants to have sex. I start getting frustrated.

I take a shower and put on my sexy panties. After he gets out the shower he gets in the bed and tells me he’s not in the mood. That upset me so much. He denied me sex last Thursday & Friday cause he was “tired” and again tonight. I sent him all that stuff and he knew I wanted to do something and he did too only to change his mind at the last minute. He was even hard on the couch an hour before cause we were talking about the stuff I sent him today.

I lost control of my anger. I’m tired of him doing this. I don’t deserve this. I don’t understand.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but he sounds stressed and your pushing I'm sure is not helping. When guys are so stressed they lose thier sex drive when tired. Talk with him and don't get mad.
    If he is so dead that he is just not caring at times then he is so wiped and tired. PS your stimulating him at work drains his energy more. So he is spending sexual energy thinking of you at work. So he has less at home.

0|1
    0|0
    • He said he wasn’t tired tomuhhtb

• Show All
    • He said cause I was fussing earlier an hour before bed which I wasn’t. I was expressing how sad I was that I didn’t get to see him much today cause he’s been gone. He even wanted to shower with me right before bed and I said no cause I needed to shave and I don’t shower with him when I shave. After we both get our showers, was waiting in bed for him. He cut the light out and said he was no longer in the mood. That’s when I lost my sh*t and went off on him

• Sounds like you both are crossing your wires about things and sex.
      I hope a good talk hrlps

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well... Difficult for us to be judge and jury on domestic issues...

But... If I were you... I wouldn't have let the hard on at the sofa go to waste...

Women are surprised that many men will accept being late for work if his girl is horny... That's because we understand that mood will change... a horny woman in the morning may not be horny that night...

Strike while the iron is hot...

1|0
    0|0
    • He didn’t want to do anything on the couch at the time

• Show All
    • Periods aren’t an issue cause we have sex on those days too. It’s definitely dropped to 3 times a week sometimes 2 times. It sucks I don’t think he understands how rare it is to have a girlfriend who’s always willing to have sex. We used to do it every single day but we also don’t have our own place. We even had sex the other night while I had fishnets on.

• You'll have to decide...

If he doesn't appreciate you... It's his loss...

• Maybe he's working too many hours and genuinely is getting really tired

1|0
    0|0
    • He got off at 2:30. Said he had counseling at 3 pm and didn’t come home until 6:30

• Show All
    • Just not in the shower

• Maybe he prefers the smell of your body odour more then the soap the use

• if he's getting home later than usual it could be a sign that he's hiding something from you tbh

1|0
    0|0
    • He said he had counseling today but he was also late yesterday too which he had no counseling. I even accused him of cheating tonight and he didn’t say anything. Didn’t deny it or accept it

• Show All
    • I did.

• lol don't worry i was just trying to be cheeky tbh lmao

• Maybe he was just tired

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes