Do looks matter the most?

I am fat. So will I never be able to have a relationship? Am I gonna die single?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're 13.. I know a lot of guys from school who were obese and when they hit puberty and started growing they also lost a lot of weight. If you're concerned about it then focus on losing weight because now is probably the easiest time to do it.

That being said, personality is everything and I wouldn't worry. My boyfriend calls himself fat all the time and I don't think he is. To me he's the perfect weight. I'm not even 100% sure if you're as fat as you think you are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You’re 13 your metabolism is in good shape so you can start now and eat healthy work out and improve your area all around by the time you hit high school if you work hard you’ll be looking great

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're thirteen most people don't start seriously dating until high school or college. Also I know plenty of fat guys who are in relationships. Appearance isn't everything. If you're concerned then focus on losing weight

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50. You're not going to be attracted to someone if you aren't physically attracted, no matter how good their personality is.
    9/10 times initial attraction IS physically based too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks aren't all that matters, sometimes girls mess around with the buff dummies to end up settling down with the chubby guy who's smart and has his head in the right place.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't, personality is key tbh. Just have a good fkn personality and ladies will drop their panties.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're definitely gonna die single if you die this young.
    Chill dude! You're just 13! You can go far to fit within months. So don't bother about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become rich...

0|1
    0|0
  • To me? Nah, not most.
    They do matter though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes