Do looks matter the most?

I am fat. So will I never be able to have a relationship? Am I gonna die single?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're 13.. I know a lot of guys from school who were obese and when they hit puberty and started growing they also lost a lot of weight. If you're concerned about it then focus on losing weight because now is probably the easiest time to do it.

That being said, personality is everything and I wouldn't worry. My boyfriend calls himself fat all the time and I don't think he is. To me he's the perfect weight. I'm not even 100% sure if you're as fat as you think you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• You’re 13 your metabolism is in good shape so you can start now and eat healthy work out and improve your area all around by the time you hit high school if you work hard you’ll be looking great