How easily do you scare in a new potential relationship?

Do you give your all or are you ready to run at any second?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on the previous relations i guess. If i did run in my last relationships so i might do it again in the new one, but if i am a stand up person and i take a real hard try to make things works in my previous relations then i will do the same in the new ones. And of course it depends how serious the new partner/guy/woman is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give it my all but ready to walk away at almost anything.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I usually scare the other person.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i don't lay myself on the alter unless I think my sacrifice will be appreciated so I don't get betrayed or mistreated very often but I have always been scared of mother hood cause I see how selfless other mothers are and I don't know if I'm strong enough to do the same thing for somebody else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything and anything for a new relationship, the issue is it takes a good bit of circumstance to find someone you feel something for that returns the feeling at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I give my all... because of that every girl I’ve been whit have regretted loosing me

1|0
    0|0
  • Run? From the start? What? This is some weird logic here. Isn't the whole point of being together?

1|0
    0|0
  • my motto is i have my nike's ready!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes