Is it weird to take pics with your bf?

I have been dating g a guy for only 1 month now and sometimes he will just take out his phone and take a selfie of us. I see cute couple pics online that I want to recreate like us standing by car with open door kissing holding each other. It’s different fantasies I have with so many things and want it to come true. How would I ask him? I don’t want to be weird

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all- just tell him you want to do them.

• But It’s not like regular pics like selfies or sitting pics, it’s like recreating pics in different places / outfits don’t want to be weird

• Just want cute pics Hahaa for no reason just cuz it’s my fantasy I dream a lot

• That's perfectly fine. I'd be happy to do that for my girlfriend, so I don't think there is anything wrong with it.