Would this be a deal breaker?

I was on a 4th date with a guy. And he’s very close to his dog who is a military dog however, we were about to have sex when all of a sudden the dog does something and it reminded him of his old dog who died years ago and so he starts having a conversation with this dog and asking the dog if he is the dog who died but has been reincarnated in his current dog. This went on for a good 10 min. I was just sitting on his bed fully naked by the way and he just kept talking to this dog saying “I understand I understand buddy.” And he kept asking him if he was “Max” his dead dogs name. He even started to tear up about it and kept asking the dog questions. Now mind you this dog is part wolf so he’s very smart but still... they were having a conversation for 10 min without me and when I finally got him to explain it to me He told me he believes his current dog might actually be Max and he can understand him

Is this weird?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope not a deal breaker, that's just one of those things you gotta let run its course ptsd is a mother fuck at times just where ever his mind takes him that moment keep you calm then help him stay calm and in one place if your in a restaurant when it happens move him to the bathroom stall or somewhere not a bunch of people at that may make rude or taunting remarks, should don't quote me think it's with in 15ish min they should be back to there senses enough to be safe, or if they have a rapid acting medication there supposed to have during such time, a lot of mental health involved here as with the dog max could of been the only trusting friend he may have had, if you ask about what happened back then tread very cautious with it if you see him starting to get upset or emotional steer away from that,

If all else is stable have fun,.
    When you said you were naked and about to and the dog did something had a wtf moment lol 😁

Same person? Sense I seem to follow you., find it interesting...

• Same person yes, You’re very astute no one has picked up on that yet. The dog thing actually happened right before we had sex. I told him I’m here for him and I’d like to understand and he said “you won’t understand” so I told him in a very soft understanding voice “let me try, I want to know what you’re feeling and you’ll be surprised what I can underhand. I’m here it’s ok” so he started to tell me and then he cuddled me and held me as he told me about the story and he started to tear up again. We held eachother close and I told him “that’s aweful, no 11 year old should have to witness that. I’m so sorry you had to go through that.” After that he talked a little bit more and told me more stories and more what he was feeling... then we had sex and that’s when he I guess, raped me. He wouldn’t stop. So between what happened before we had sex and then how he behaved during it I was so confused and didn’t know how to feel or what to think

• Neutral? Towards him?

• If you’d like to expand on what you meant by “too many things come to light you can see the bigger picture” I’d be interested to know your thoughts