What to do? 🤔?

Ok, first off, hi 👋 So I've got girlfriends, so many girlfriends that break up with me and go away & to forget me. It happend to every girl I dated 💔 I didn't lie to to them, didn't cheat them, just they said they love me and in the next day I see that they blocked me. I want to ask, is it my fault? And if it is, what to do to change that?

Thanks,
Daniel :)

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Your not the problem mate, girls are the problem, I have the same problem girls will get with me and then break up with me few weeks or months later, best advice I can give is go for an older girl who is more mature and wants what you want that’s what I’m doing and I’m hopefully meeting somebody next month who is 31 years old, try doing the same mate worth a try

0|1
    0|0
    • Well,
      It's not legal in my country to date 22 year old woman when I'm 17.

Same to guys...
      I seriously don't know what to do.

• Show All
    • Yeah it’s like that here but when your over the age of consent (16) you can be with anyone over 16 as long as your of age of consent it doesn’t matter

• I think it same here but I don't know.

• I’m sure you can talk to them and ask them why so that you can improve for the next one lol

0|0
    0|0
    • They blocked me. They block any communication I can reach them. Facebook, Whatsapp, Insagram, even Snapchat !
      When I finally get to talk to them, they say to leave them be and never contact them again.

• Show All
    • Raise your standards improve your self , they will come

• girl treats me like shit as well its so bad

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes