Should I volunteer to girls I'm seeing that I'm seeing other girls too?

I would like to be honest, but if they don't ask, does that mean they already assume I'm seeing other girls? My hope is that they are seeing other guys too because I don't want all their hopes to placed on me...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Until it's exclusive there's no reason why you can't see other girls. You don't have to go around volunteering the information cause that would be kinda awkward. Just tell them if it comes up.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont even consider saying that unless she asks. Then LIE and say you would like to but no one could measure up to her...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You don't HAVE to until you are exclusive. But out of health concern (women can be psychos to other women), it'd be nice to let them know BEFORE you start getting physical with them. It's not fair to ask them to deal with your drama with other women, if they don't know what they're getting into. You'd want to know if they had a potentially crazy, stalker ex hanging around, right? All in all, while not obligatory, it would be considered gentlemanly to be upfront about as soon as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it and personally would prefer someone to tell it to me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes