Should I volunteer to girls I'm seeing that I'm seeing other girls too?

I would like to be honest, but if they don't ask, does that mean they already assume I'm seeing other girls? My hope is that they are seeing other guys too because I don't want all their hopes to placed on me...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Until it's exclusive there's no reason why you can't see other girls. You don't have to go around volunteering the information cause that would be kinda awkward. Just tell them if it comes up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont even consider saying that unless she asks. Then LIE and say you would like to but no one could measure up to her...