Are tattooed women a deal breaker for men?

Are Tattoos on a women a deal breaker? Why or why not?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Not for me.

Tattoos are an art. A tool of expression and in most cases sexy and attractive specially when it's done appropriately and properly.

Moreover; i see tattoos as a personal territory. I'd respect the woman's choice for the decisions she made regarding the tattoos. I would accept her for who she is. Won't necessarily take the inks into the factor of consideration.

Additionally; there is only one exception where the set of tattoos would be a representation of a certain belief for instance; demonic beliefs which makes me people to make a lot of bizarre actions. These sort of belief-based tattoos and decisions wouldn't be easy to handle as i am completely away from these sort of subjects so that might create a challenge if it comes to this.

0|0
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 49

• I'm actually dating a girl who has a tattoo on her thigh. I quite frankly don't really care either way. As long as it isn't some huge/crazy tattoo, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily "deal breakers", there's more to her than that, but they are certainly unattractive and a turn off for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends on how the guy feels. Some men hate tattoos, while others love them.
    I'm cool with tattoos, I just don't want a druggie smoking alcoholic who needs tattoos to prove so.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has a few, that's cool. I care more about non physical characteristics than just some ink honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoos but 9 times out of 10 I find the opposite to be true. I think tattoos are awesome

0|1
    0|2
  • They are definitely not desirable, but a small, tasteful tattoo in a place that isn't highly visible is fine.

0|2
    0|0
  • No , it isn't a deal breaker on women. I personally like tattoos if they suit you well

1|0
    0|1
  • Not for me love tats on girls. Body parts covered no problem still hot

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a huge turn on, tattoos on women look hot and badass

1|0
    1|1
  • Not really, unless they're tatted up with some pretty trashy stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really depends on the person. For me I’m fine with earrings and belly button rings but no nose rings or tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where they are and the size of the tattoos. As a general rule though, I would say "they're a deal breaker."

0|0
    0|0
  • It ain't for me.. Sometimes I kinda like it.. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • deal breaker? ... isn't that a little extreme lol...

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't like tattoos on women at all. The more she has, the less attractive she is to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, depends on size, location, and how well done.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a deal breaker, but as with everything, tattoos are question of type and degree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because it depends on the guy.
    i wouldn’t mind if she had a small tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally for me it is a dealbreaker. Tattoos are a turn off for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like tattoos. The only time it'd be a deal breaker is if it were a face tattoo

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER!! Why would they be?

1|0
    0|1
  • If she's covered in them then yes.

1|2
    0|0
  • Tattoos are sexy if done right.

0|1
    0|2
  • No way

0|1
    0|2
  • No most tattoos are hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't fucking stand tattoos

0|2
    1|2
  • Tattoos are just so disgusting

😷

0|2
    0|2
  • I'd kind of take it as a bad sign for an ltr ya.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm good with it, cause I have two myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes