Are tattooed women a deal breaker for men?

Are Tattoos on a women a deal breaker? Why or why not?
  • Yes
  • No

50

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Not for me.

Tattoos are an art. A tool of expression and in most cases sexy and attractive specially when it's done appropriately and properly.

Moreover; i see tattoos as a personal territory. I'd respect the woman's choice for the decisions she made regarding the tattoos. I would accept her for who she is. Won't necessarily take the inks into the factor of consideration.

Additionally; there is only one exception where the set of tattoos would be a representation of a certain belief for instance; demonic beliefs which makes me people to make a lot of bizarre actions. These sort of belief-based tattoos and decisions wouldn't be easy to handle as i am completely away from these sort of subjects so that might create a challenge if it comes to this.