Are your sexual and romantic preferences discriminatory? How far is too far?

Do you agree with the notion that your dating preferences are either, racist or sexist or transphobic or discriminatory as Zinnia Jones or Riley Dennis suggest?

Here's a link to Riley's video:
https://youtu.be/2X-PgHSZh6U
Are your sexual and romantic preferences discriminatory? How far is too far?Are your sexual and romantic preferences discriminatory? How far is too far?
  • Yes, having preferences is bigoted.
  • No, preferences are natural, you can't control them.

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Preferences can't be controlled. And honestly, Riley J. Dennis is a disgusting piece of shit and says lesbians are transphobic if they're not attracted to trans women, which is just nonsense. You should never force yourself to be attracted to someone you would never see yourself with.

• The things is that riley said that she didn't want to date trans people when she wasn't one, which simple shows that only reason they have taken this stance is because people that they want aren't dating them post their claim of identifying as the other gender.

• Yeah. I just... really don't agree with her. Trans women are biologically male, and lesbians and attracted to biological females - so, women. This is like telling gay men that it's transphobic not to date trans men, even though they're in no way attracted to them.
      Being gay or straight is not discriminatory, basically. Sexuality can't be changed at will. So when it comes to which sex you prefer, it's not something you can change just like that.

• Amen

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, no one gets to tell me what i do or dont want to put my penis in, and they sure as shit won't make me feel bad about it.