Have you dated or would you date a gamer? Are you a gamer yourself?

By gaming, I mean tabletop RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons or World of Darkness (my favorite), online RPGs like World of Warcraft and traditional video games like Skyrim or Witcher.

56156

Most Helpful Guy

• I play pathfinder on Sundays that everyone can make it with a group of friends, currently playing a half orc barbarian and a human rogue with a couple of archetypes, its called a shaker build.
    zenithgames.blogspot.com/.../...r-rogue-build.html
    Basically you take two archetypes, so you take two weapon fighting, to get extra attacks, you get more sneak attacks, at higher levels you do stat damage and az long as you use a knife or dagger type weapon you do d8s instead of d6s,
    Attacks at +13/+13/+8/+8, dealing d4 (+6d8 and 2 strength damage on sneak attack) for each hit.
    If you want to know, I wanted to play a human piratey rogue, which I did, and looked for overpowered builds

• But yeah that's at ONLY 12TH LEVEL

• That's really fucking impressive... I've never played Pathfinder, but I played D&D 3.5 back in college, and I remember enough of the rules to get a pretty good idea of what you're talking about.

• Yeah pathfinder is basically 3.5 perfected

Most Helpful Girl

• I am and I'm dating one... he's very lucky, every time he does some online gaming with other guys they keep saying that their girlfriends don't like them playing... I'm the only cheerleading girlfriend ๐Ÿ˜