Is it okay to be stuck on someone?

so backstory, I met this and honestly from the moment I met her i wanted to know her and be with her, almost like love at first sight but yeah so months later from meeting I started to talk to her and she became everything to me, we dated for a while but even though it was a while it’s like she made me feel something that no one has been able to snap me out of, she dragged me through hell after our breakup but I can’t help but love her still, as much she makes me sad she manages to put a smile on my face even if it isn’t her intention to... she tries to be my friend but it’s hard seeing her with other guys, I don’t know what to do cause all I want is her.
  • sure
    Vote A
  • nah
    Vote B
  • maybe
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can't help who you love and you can't forget a feeling on purpose so there's no point in trying to forget. Time heals hopefully will slowly pass but you might always have some sort of love for her

1|1
    0|0
    • I think I always will like I honestly get so happy just talking to her but I just wish she would be mine lol :/ thank you though

• Maybe sometime in the future you'll bump into her and then you'll have another chance at being with her again

• Quit thinking with your dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u really n truly love her then Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes