Is finding a date difficult in Texas?

I haven't tried dating in the past year here, in Texas

I say semi-pretty to gorgous women in the certain areas of Texas that I've been in, treat me very rude like and mean. All I have to do is look at them, smile, and say hi and they treat me like this way. Up until when I don't smile, annoyed by their presences, I treat them like they don't exist and then they want to off a bit of poitelness and kindess introduction of themselves, but its already over after that I don't like them.

Now I don't get this when girls are usually fat, overweight, hit the wall, and women with children. They actually try to flirt with me in many occasions. I try to avoid girls like this because I don't actually like them at all.

Is this how average girls usually act like all over Texas?

10