• No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. If its mild and can be cure then yes. But if she is a mental and emotional psycho then no.

Negativity and negative people will drown you with their misery. Trust me, I know first hand.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have done this twice, and both times it was a rollercoaster. But I can't say I would or wouldn't date another person with bi-polar, because it really depends on the person and on how well they manage it (medication, therapy, etc.)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Nope sorry! I wish them the best though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how well they have it under control. I've had two bi-polar girlfriends. I can deal with mood swings, sonlong as they're not huge blow ups, or at least they don't happen often, but getting screamed at every day over something petty when we were just having a great time five minutes ago is not going to work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bipolar manifests in so many ways. You probably have and don't know itm.

0|0
    1|0
    • No hunny i dont think i have it, my sons father had it and i have seen its true colors off medicationd, u have no idea what ur talking about

• I am bipolar. I know exactly what I'm talking about and I'm educated. I can even spell.

• Then y r u being ignorent tellin me i have it n dont know it. U dont know me.

• Im bipolar and relationship are hard for me and other person involved. We become very unhappy and seem to want every our way. Maybe its just me. But i would highly suggest not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , I would ; I'd do my best to try and cheer and motivate them when they're feeling down and make them happy 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date a girl who has Bipolar disorder, I've got the same exact disorder along with Anxiety, OCD etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as I could recognize the signs of when the "worse" side was coming out and now to get back to the "good" side

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a girl who's bipolar and one second she's punching me the next trying to suck me off. Very confusing and isn't worth trying to figure out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have dated. And had a break up. Coz of the bi thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that, fuck that!

Unless she can manage it well, it's bot worth the trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been with a Bi-Polar girl for two years. NOT gonna do that again!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bipolar like dual personally? If so then if I liked both sides I would totally date them.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, "a mental disorder that causes periods of depression and periods of elevated mood " (used to be called manic depressive), not multiple personality disorder.

• never known anyone bipolar, if its too bad i wouldn't want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes just need to make sure you know the triggers and communicate very well together

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend wife has bipolar disorder and it's not a pleasant site when she doesn't take her meds.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I knew probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never met one, somehow

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, too much stress and baggage for me to handle

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have dated a woman who was bi polar

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• Been there done that. Not unless they have been in steady treatment and doing very well. Doing well means holding down a job because Bi-Polar really should not be a legitimate reason to not work forever. If you get the proper treatment you can hold down a steady job part time just as long as you are contributing to Society!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • If you get proper treatment you can have a successful career- I do.

• eah im not gonna lie, fuck no i wouldn't date someone bipolar, as much as i understand that its a chemical imbalance in their brain and how they didn't choose tp have it... im not gonna say "yes id date one" i have the choice to choose bieng alive or the 87% chance that my bipolar partner one day in a fit of rage might murder me with a kitchen spoon while our toddler watches... nah man. i wouldn't date someone bipolar.

1|0
    1|0
  • If they have type II bipolar, sure. Type I? Not unless it's _very_well controlled- I don't think I could deal with someone becoming "bat-shit crazy" (my psychiatrist's words) when they're maniac.

FWIW, I have type II.

0|0
    0|0
  • As someone who has bipolar, it depends entirely on how they handle it/cope with it. Ik people who are good at handling it and people who aren't. It all depends on the person

1|1
    0|0
  • We are all bipolars some time or another. Diagnoses are just excuses to sell drugs. EVERYBODY is crazy

0|1
    3|0
    • Everyone may have their moments, but not everybody has a neurochemical imbalance that needs medication to help stabilize their mood.

• Show All
    • Bipolar people aren't crazy though.. Those with schizophrenia or psychosis are way more dangerous

• I dont see it as dangerous. Its a disease that can be controlled. Like depression that is way more tricky for the dangerous of suicide

• I would try as long as they were being treated for it

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Can he manage it? Is he an asshole when he's bipolar? How severe are his symptoms?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bi polar people aren't borning and you learn how to deal with their moods quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • No, seems like way too much drama to deal with

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t want those problems so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I did

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m also bi , so yes