Should I have jumped into this relationship or did I do the right thing?

My coworker wants to be in a relationship with me but I don't even know him like that to be in a relationship. i know he has kids but that isn't the problem. We argue a lot about things we disagree on and me not wanting things that happened in other relationships and he just doesn't get it. He'll call me is girl friend and that is a turn off and I tell him that and it's like he didn't listen. I like taking to him as a friend and coworker but he doesn't even want to be just friend he wants to jump in a relationship and that's annoying

611

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't even consider being in a relationship with this guy. He is disrespectful towards you and is coming on too strong. A friendship before a relationship is the best thing ever, and he doesn't even want that. You did the right thing avoiding being in a relationship with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its obvious that you didn't want or you werent ready so, I think you made it right.

When I tell something romantic to a woman I always look her face, if it isn't joy, there is a problem.