Girls and guys, how would you react?

... if a guy or a girl would walk up to you and hand you over a piece of paper with his name and his phone number? And while doing it smiling (a bit shy) and saying : "maybe we can talk or chat again"

Guys of course you can add your opinions aswell

56

Most Helpful Girls

• So you've just talked with the person? I guess it's fine, as long as you are prepared to not hear from them. Kind of a crap shoot. But it does give them the power where to take it.

• That's kind of sweet. I'd be flattered.

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd think them not very confident that they couldn't talk to me and show interest and ask to hang out. But I'd probably text them later and see where things could go.

• Flattered, i'd probably end up texting or calling them to hang out