Girls and guys, how would you react?

... if a guy or a girl would walk up to you and hand you over a piece of paper with his name and his phone number? And while doing it smiling (a bit shy) and saying : "maybe we can talk or chat again"

Guys of course you can add your opinions aswell

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• So you've just talked with the person? I guess it's fine, as long as you are prepared to not hear from them. Kind of a crap shoot. But it does give them the power where to take it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's kind of sweet. I'd be flattered.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd think them not very confident that they couldn't talk to me and show interest and ask to hang out. But I'd probably text them later and see where things could go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flattered, i'd probably end up texting or calling them to hang out

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends if she finds you attractive, anything you do is acceptable to a women if she finds you attractive but nothing is acceptable if your not, look at 50 shades of grey for example, he did some very creepy things but it's ok since he's rich and attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be cute and if they let me open it infront of them I'd offer to take them on a date there and then if I had the time. Otherwise call them and ask them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would b flattered n very pleased. Did it happen wid u? I would definitely call her, yes ๐Ÿ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think itโ€™s kinda cute

1|0
    0|0
  • That's so cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Aaaaaaaaa

0|0
    0|0
  • I would most likely throw it away.