Should I text him? Or am I coming across as desperate?

A while back I met a guy at a birthday party, and we hit it off immediately. We met through a mutual friend that is in love with me, which all three of us know about (which wasn't ideal ofc) At first the guy was hesitant to meet with me again because he felt it was awkward to make a move on me, but I pushed for it and got the whole situation cleared with our friend, and finally he agreed to meet. We had such a good time and ended up sleeping together. We laughed, snuggled and had such a lovely night. The next morning after I left, I texted him to ask if we should meet again. He said he was super busy, which he had already told me we hung out. I gave it no mind, thinking he would text me back when he had time to meet. Later that week I bumped into him with some friends at a concert (both knew we were going there), and he is so awkward. He briefly says "hi" and kind of tries to avoid me by sticking really close to his buddies or something. I dont know if that was because I was there with the mutual friend (mentioned above) or he just freaked or what, but it really annoyed and hurt me. I haven´t heard from him since, and our last correspondance was the text sent him after we hooked up. I just want to know if he wants to meet me again or not, but I dont wanna look desperate either, because I´m really not. I just want to know. I have been told that he is quite shy and reserved around girls, so that might be an explanation (him not being interested is ofc one as well). I am worried that if I text him he will freak out and that by NOT texting him he slips away. Is it too much to text him "I dont know if I should have taken a hint or what, but text me if you´d ever like to meet again. If not, no hard feelings" Please help!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Text him

0|0
    0|0
    • I´m not coming across too aggressively? Or look like a fool if he indeed just isn't interested?

• Show All
    • You´re right. It just that I have been really pushing things with this guys ever since he learnt about our friend being in love with me. I have initiated all contact, so I don´t feel like I´ve been shy at ALL

• Koodos!
      I really hope this relationship makes you both happy!

• He is not having feelings for you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes