How can a girlfriend or wife pick up the slack while the boyfriend works?

what can I do to pick up slack if the guy works over time? I work too but I don't have to work over time like he does some times so I usually have more time on my hands than he does.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is going to sound like I'm old, but house chores? Make him some dinner for when he finishes from over time. You dont have to work as much as he does. Maybe ask him if he thinks you should be working more if you are worried.

1|0
    0|0
    • I work in just don't have to work as much. I've talked to him about getting a 2nd job but he laughed at me when I was actually being serious. It kinda hurt and made me feel bad but I didn't tell him that.

• Show All
    • he's 26 his parents should not be doing everything for him. I can't stand it. I don't know what to do.

• Talk to him that it displeases you, if he's not responsive to your talks, simply weigh up if you can't stand it, and whether the other points are worth it.

• If ur not working and he is, then just regular house chores. Itd be the same if u worked and he didn't. Laundry, dishes. Etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Do shit around the house so he doesn’t have to.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes