Would you liked to be wined and dined as a guy?

I'm not romantic but I like doing the chasing and overall controlling the flow and situation. It's within masculine nature to do this. Try this--- think about how a woman has sex with a man. She receives, right? A man penetrates, right? That's a direct representation of masculine and feminine nature. A man penetrates a woman's life and showcases to her that he is the strongest and best option. A woman receives that and makes her selection and this all ties down to evolutionary biology. So summing up, if you want to be wined and dined, then you're most likely a feminine man.

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have and it's really nice to be appreciated. Even if I fix a door and my honey says "Thank you, you're very handy and did a good job" even if I did a mediocre job.

But why did I get wined and dined? Because I asked for it on multiple occasions, and when she would ask "What do you want for your birthday" I said "Hamburger, BJ and my favorite TV show and cuddling", so that's what I got. You won't get what you don't ask for.

I don't find any value in cut flowers though. Since I own a house I like the occasional perennial to add to my collection. Honestly I just make a list of gift ideas for my SO on Amazon and she surprises me with things from that.

I'm so spoiled. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, I have always had an awkwardness surrounding being wined and dined due to my upbringing. I won’t inherently say it’s feminine to be wined and dined since I believe in judging things (overall, not indefinitely) by situation. It does read as if it could be under certain circumstances.

I think it also depends on the relationship status. If you’re not together, just seeing each other, it would give off that impression more so than it would if you were a long term couple who were comfortable enough to not have their masculinity or lack-thereof challenged.