I feel as if it’s not wrong what do you guys think? help?

So me and my boyfriend work at the same job and lately he hasn’t been calling me just to check on each other like we usually do and me being me I can’t go all day with talking even if we are in the same building & he can so I find myself always getting upset because he used to do it & even with lunch and breakfast we sit together but now he doesn’t ask anymore he doesn’t even ask if I ate or if I’m hungry.. it’s very frustrating because I am the most caring , loving person who shows my partner attention & he doesn’t pay me any that’s how I feel so is it wrong for me to get mad?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha...

You're sooooo loving and caring that you just get mad at the person you're showering that "caring"and "loving" at... For not being loving and caring enough for you, without talking to him first or checking if there are other issues involved...

I think he'll live happier without all your loving and caring... Hahaha...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal for contact to drop after been going out a while. For girls we can maintain the same or more contact. The constant communications is just not realistic to expect a guy to maintain. Just have to accept it. Does not mean he loves you less. This is his normal now.