Who do you think has a harder time dating: Men or Fat Women?

I hear men say over and over that women have it easier than men when it comes to dating. All a woman has to do is show up to a social place and multiple guys will be attracted to her. Where as guys have to hit on women and are sometimes turned down. Well, since men say women have it easier, what about fat women? I think men have it easier. A guy has a higher probability than a fat woman in a social place. So I don't understand why men complain when they're not at the bottom. Who do you think has it easier and can find someone the easiest?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• "So I don't understand why men complain when they're not at the bottom."

Great Question!

- in Western standards, fat women is equivalent to unemployed and socially inept man.

Who has it harder? Well.. in my opinion, both have their own challenges however... Who has an easier journey to redemption?

In my opinion, the guy has a harder road.
    - Employment: well, what does he need to do to have a good job? That in itself is a lifetime of work and figuring out.
    - Socially inept: where does he start? How do you get a personality?

The women:
    - diet
    - exercise.
    Run more eat less. There's a whole world and industry catered to this.

Given the above... i'd still rather be in the guy's position because while i think the women have it easier on the "what i need to do to be more datable" and the dating side... A women's life is still so crazy with social pressure and hormones/emotions.

@theccanyon

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the only people that have it hard are the ones who don't have confidence. I'm not skinny and have had no trouble with dating.