Who do you think has a harder time dating: Men or Fat Women?

I hear men say over and over that women have it easier than men when it comes to dating. All a woman has to do is show up to a social place and multiple guys will be attracted to her. Where as guys have to hit on women and are sometimes turned down. Well, since men say women have it easier, what about fat women? I think men have it easier. A guy has a higher probability than a fat woman in a social place. So I don't understand why men complain when they're not at the bottom. Who do you think has it easier and can find someone the easiest?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "So I don't understand why men complain when they're not at the bottom."

Great Question!

- in Western standards, fat women is equivalent to unemployed and socially inept man.

Who has it harder? Well.. in my opinion, both have their own challenges however... Who has an easier journey to redemption?

In my opinion, the guy has a harder road.
    - Employment: well, what does he need to do to have a good job? That in itself is a lifetime of work and figuring out.
    - Socially inept: where does he start? How do you get a personality?

The women:
    - diet
    - exercise.
    Run more eat less. There's a whole world and industry catered to this.

Given the above... i'd still rather be in the guy's position because while i think the women have it easier on the "what i need to do to be more datable" and the dating side... A women's life is still so crazy with social pressure and hormones/emotions.

@theccanyon

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the only people that have it hard are the ones who don't have confidence. I'm not skinny and have had no trouble with dating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Women only have it has hard as their standards. If she's willing to spread for any guy, even a fat woman will have a line of guys waiting. Undesirable guys, but guys nonetheless.

1|1
    0|0
  • well depending on the body face and personality of the women they will find someone quickly same for a guy better looking they are the more women will go to him so the uglier people get push back so yea we get push back cause other people take the far pretty girls nd most girl tend to ignore guys sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we talking about fat or obese?
    A little overweight woman has it better than men, but guess what, overweight women want a fit boyfriend, yeah she has little to no chance. If she lowers her standard she has it pretty easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating? Probably pretty even. Getting someone for one night? Probably the average guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No woman HAS to approach a man. ALL MEN HAVE to approach a woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lies. I approach a guy when I’m interested.

• Show All
    • @Shoenron sometimes I feel like I have to because I am into shy guys and I tend to make the first step. So yeah, I kind of do

• That's preference. In order to date you don't HAVE to approach anyone, you can sit and wait and men will approach you, even the shy ones eventually. Men HAVE to approach women to be actually involved on dating.

• Men cos they gotta pay the bill and be ready for all the testing and the mind games

0|1
    0|0
  • Fat woman because they are unhealthy

0|1
    0|0
  • Men for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Men have it a lot worse

0|1
    0|0
  • Still men.