I like my step cousin what do I do?

So before anyone says anything I just want to clear up that we are not related. He is my uncle’s girlfriends son. I have only met him a few times so we aren’t like close family or anything. I like him but I don’t know if he likes me back. Last time I saw him (about a month ago) he asked if I had a boyfriend. I don’t know if he meant something about that or was just asking out of curiosity. My uncles girlfriend (his mum) talks about him a lot to me and says we would get along really well together. I don’t know what I should do because after all we are sort of family. He is a year older than me and lives an hour away.
Updates:
I don’t know what I should do, should I tell him or make hints?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd say you shouldn't do anything. He could have asked if you have a boyfriend just to make conversation, and I seriously doubt that his mother's comment about you getting along with him was an invitation to date him.

If an attraction forms as you both get older, then maybe you should reconsider, but as of right now, I think you're reading too much into it and don't really have anything solid to go on. Just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice, I don’t see him very often anyways so I’ll just see how things go

• Incest! Fuck yeah!

0|0
    0|0
    • How we’re not related by blood haha

• Show All
    • If your read the thing it says he’s my uncles girlfriends son so yeah we’re clearly not related at all

• Sounds like something you would say if you were related to him.

• Step cousin... Green light!

0|0
    0|0
    • So, what should I do haha

• Show All
    • Thanks for the advice! 🙂

• Make hints.
      Keep the sexual tension alive
      Flirting is one of the best part of romantic relationship
      Try touching him more (arms or back)

Recommended myTakes