Should I hang out with people with a criminal record?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah... It depends. How bad are their records? How often do you find yourself thinking "I don't feel comfortable"?
    If you don't feel comfortable, I would recommend not spending much time with them.
    If you do, then good. But keep yourself aware for anything that makes you feel less than comfortable. It's perfectly fine to leave when you want to. You don't owe them your presence.

The responsible thing to do is to bring your possible discomfort up with them, and talk about it maturely. If you can, that is.
    Hope this helped!

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget the criminal record and just go by who they are. If it's someone you want to hang out with then do it. If not, then don't. There is no reason to not hang out with someone just because they have a criminal record.