Should I hang out with people with a criminal record?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah... It depends. How bad are their records? How often do you find yourself thinking "I don't feel comfortable"?
    If you don't feel comfortable, I would recommend not spending much time with them.
    If you do, then good. But keep yourself aware for anything that makes you feel less than comfortable. It's perfectly fine to leave when you want to. You don't owe them your presence.

The responsible thing to do is to bring your possible discomfort up with them, and talk about it maturely. If you can, that is.
    Hope this helped!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget the criminal record and just go by who they are. If it's someone you want to hang out with then do it. If not, then don't. There is no reason to not hang out with someone just because they have a criminal record.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Only if they are not doing it again.
    But make sure their past didn't screw you over.

0|0
    0|0
  • No could get you in trouble in the future. If you do just make sure you don't get into trouble.

0|0
    0|0
    • my friend has a criminal record for stealing or robbery... I've been hangin out with her for the past 8 months now

• Show All
    • can being diagnosed with a mental illnes ruin your life?

• I'm not diagnosed with a mental illness, but I feel like I have one.

If you let it get to you then yes it can, but if you try and work it out then no. Why are you asking?

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes