18 and never had a boyfriend. Is something wrong?

31115

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to know a lot more about you and your circumstance to give proper advice, but here's what I'm guessing:

You're likely shy, and potentially even unintentionally cold. You may have a tendency to overthink things, and to shut yourself off.
    Be confident, and allow yourself to connect with people. Sooner or later, someone will come your way.
    18 is super young. I wouldn't be worried.

Stay focused on the other aspects of your life, and find happiness on your own. A great guy will turn up somewhere along the road.

Be patient. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. There is absolutely something wrong with these guys because you are gorgeous girl! Just sit back and relax for now, the guy for you will come around eventually, there’s no reason to stress out about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE