18 and never had a boyfriend. Is something wrong?

18 and never had a boyfriend. Is something wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to know a lot more about you and your circumstance to give proper advice, but here's what I'm guessing:

You're likely shy, and potentially even unintentionally cold. You may have a tendency to overthink things, and to shut yourself off.
    Be confident, and allow yourself to connect with people. Sooner or later, someone will come your way.
    18 is super young. I wouldn't be worried.

Stay focused on the other aspects of your life, and find happiness on your own. A great guy will turn up somewhere along the road.

Be patient. :)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. There is absolutely something wrong with these guys because you are gorgeous girl! Just sit back and relax for now, the guy for you will come around eventually, there’s no reason to stress out about it.

0|3
    0|2
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 114

• I'm 19 and in the same place. For me it's simple, there aren't any good women near me, and I won't date someone who is incompatible.

Don't get me wrong there are attractive women near me but they are not after the same thing as I am and are extremely shallow.

Hence I will stay single until I find someone.

You're probably normal, just keep an eye out for compatible mates like I am doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Today's my birthday I'm 20 years old. Never had a girlfriend. I don't think anything is wrong other than maybe I should lose a few pounds but I'm not overly big lol. I see guys bigger than me with women though so I know size won't always matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am also 18 still don't have girl friend even I want to have a girl... Well u feel sometime that ur friends are crushing all around u and making new friends and u don't have anyone to share ur thoughts... but what we can do? The thing is u have realized that u want someone in ur life so it means it's all normal , nothing wrong 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume that is you in the profile picture. You look lovely, and yes, I know you used filters.. If you haven't a boyfriend by 18, what does that mean... Nothing.. You are just not as ready for one as you may think. You are giving off a vibe or act in such a way that prevents you from sending the right signals.. What are they? who knows, its all subconscious. Dont sweat it beautiful, it will happen. I promise

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong
    I guess you thinking much about it probably because of your environment maybe your friends
    But when time comes you will get yours
    Just don't be too picky
    Give chance for new friendship trying to approach you
    And see if he is someone good for you... cheers

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• Enjoy been single and embrace it when you have your time to yourself trust me it can be fun, but I don't understand why you be overthinking but trust me there nothing wrong with you just once you stop longing for a boyfriend one will show up I promise you x

0|2
    1|0
  • I was 17 before I had my first. Ugh, enjoy freedom while it lasts! Sure, being in a relationship is nice, but breakups suck. And almost everyone goes through them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you are totally fine. You don’t want to be like me, had boys on my mind all the time at your age. I had three “ boyfriends “ in high school and wish I never gave them the time of day now. Your man will show up soon

0|0
    0|0
  • please I’ve never had one and will never it’s not that bad... unless if your desperate. I’m in the same world as you don’t really worry like I do...
    just get past it 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • Whether you've had a boyfriend or not does NOT define your life in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes