I can't fall in love?

I'm not an emotional person. I don't know how missing or falling for someone would feel. I'm extremely logical instead. I haven't had any crushes so far and i just have one night stands. Is anyone like me? Do i have any problems? Should i see a therapist?
(FYI, i have emotional parents (nothings wrong with them), My childhood was great, and overall I'm an extremely happy person.)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea some people are like that, I've never crushed, however I do get emotionally attached if given enough time (few months). Don't worry about it but just be ready for quite a few girls to get pissed at you for being "insensitive"/not pursuing

• Even My mom is pissed at me. Girls that i rejected hate me but its not my fault. I tried for 5 mounths but i can't get attached and that girl was absolutely amazing.

• Possibly you might be sociopathic, if so you should go to counselling as it can be limiting in certain areas of life

• Ok seems like i am. Thanks for the reply.