Hey, please reply to this?

So there is this guy I like and he and his 2 friends manage these parties and all, so one of this friends I kind of know him, so he sorted my and my friends entries. But as we reached the person was like your name wasn't on the guest list, so I messaged the guy I spoke to but like he was out of town, so he couldn't be at the event obviously. He was like wait, then he might have called the guy I like to get me in, so he called me and and told me to meet him out and then he was too busy and in a hurry, so as he got my entries sorted, I was thinking I would tell him thanks but he was in a hurry, so he ran in and I couldn't tell him thanks and you know talk to him? Like he knew my name and all obviously cause he got my entries sorted, shall I have texted him thank you or something? or that would be random cause we didn't even say or hey or something cause it just happened to fast, but we did talk on the phone. I know i am just over thinking, cause my friend put it in my head, its not a big deal right? I can always talk to him next time.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him thanks for organising your entry, he did something that took effort on his part, only courtesy

• Ya it happened a few days back, so its kind of weird to text him now about that. But it wouldn't really start a conversation right? Its always better to talk face to face, cause then we will at least introduce ourselves to each other.

• Hope so too :)

• Thank you for the good luck and have a good day :)