• Rich or poor
    Vote C
  • Personality
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is the way to go when trying to get a girl. I will be honest looks are intertwined with it to. That is the first thing that draws people in, but over time their opinion on your look might change.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow that was deep

• Show All
    • No problem good luck!!! Also remember if a girl only goes for certain material things or for looks only in the end its better not to go for that type of girl. It will end badly

• I'll keep that In mind

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• By 19 or 20, most girls -- even though they'll lean towards good looking guys -- would rather be with an average looking guy who has a great personality than a good looking asshole.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they have a good personality. Mostly, we go for that but good looks tie in too

0|1
    0|0
  • Good looks good fashion good personality boyfriend material husband material good money

0|1
    0|0
  • Humour omg.. looks attract first, but if he's garbage inside, no chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehm..
    good personality, when he's sweet/funny/caring/helpful, his hair/jawline/eyes/, his body (those muscles :3). And so on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say D. Because personality is everything.

0|1
    0|0
  • personality. more on personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality ALWAYS matters most.

But to some extent (and also depending on the person or circumstance) looks do matter. But you know that saying “looks are the initial attraction but personality is what makes someone want to stay” so, etching like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know this lesbian hasn't figured that out yet

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing at all.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes