Girls, Do you think my girlfriend will leave me because I'm losing my hair?

I'm only 24 and I'm already balding, it sucks so much and hurts my confidence sometimes. I'm always a skinny guy but I've been told I have an attractive face. I've been in a great loving relationship with my girlfriend for four months and things are getting serious. I'm honestly doing my best work to keep her and I'm always working on myself, pushing her and the relationship to be better. But I'm so afraid shell leave me if I'm bald or balding even worse. That she'll love me but her sexual attraction will die because I won't look as good. Any thoughts on this concern? I trust her and she's not a shallow person but you can't really control what you're not attracted to and she's only 21 so I would think looks matter a lot to her. She's even told me that she's thinks I'm really hot and likes my eyes but I don't see what she sees I guess.

3