Girls, Do you think my girlfriend will leave me because I'm losing my hair?

I'm only 24 and I'm already balding, it sucks so much and hurts my confidence sometimes. I'm always a skinny guy but I've been told I have an attractive face. I've been in a great loving relationship with my girlfriend for four months and things are getting serious. I'm honestly doing my best work to keep her and I'm always working on myself, pushing her and the relationship to be better. But I'm so afraid shell leave me if I'm bald or balding even worse. That she'll love me but her sexual attraction will die because I won't look as good. Any thoughts on this concern? I trust her and she's not a shallow person but you can't really control what you're not attracted to and she's only 21 so I would think looks matter a lot to her. She's even told me that she's thinks I'm really hot and likes my eyes but I don't see what she sees I guess.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I do.

Not because you’re balding but because you’re obsessed with how ugly it makes you. No one wants to be with someone who requires constant reassurance. It’s exhausting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do highly doubt that she would leave you because of that. Hair isn't everything 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes