Is it possible to get out of friendzone?

My crush pretty much told me that I am too much for him and that he is not ready for a relationship. I still have hope that I can make him like me more than a friend. Is this wishful thinking? What should I do?

He means a lot to me. And we talk daily.

1141

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He gave you an answer so I wouldn't put your life or relationships on hold. I know it might hurt right now, but there's going to be someone for you who makes it worth the wait.

• What if I feel he is worth the wait?

• He could be, but if he doesn't see himself with you then the best thing you can do is not push it. You never know, sometime down the road if he has the time and space to think about it he may have mutual feelings, but until then he's not tied down to you and you should be having fun and meeting people also!

• Thanks for the mho!