Has this movie ending ever happened to you? Honestly?

• YES
  • NO
  • Stuff like that doesn't happen in real life
    Vote C

1329

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm always melted by seeing 80's movies... it's just adorable how people generally speaking had more genuine feelings then.
    Nowadays it seems as if we don't alliw ourselves deep or real feelings. Well I do, but I feel like an exception that confirms the rule.

That girl is real cruel. Horribly sad ending.

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

But interesting to see a clip of this movie. Haven't seen it since 1982. She gets killed in Amityville 2, the possession. Roughly the same age as this movie.. looks the same. Women rocked unibrows at that time.

• PS- Can't help but recall that the couple kissing had been together, she gets knocked up, dude leaves. Loser boy jumps in and pays for her abortion. Figures he is all set, she is his. Then this scene shows him going to meet her and she is back with the ex. Loser got played for an abortion. And he is crying. Should have been happy that baggage was cut loose.

• Yeah that is how it went!