Has this movie ending ever happened to you? Honestly?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • Stuff like that doesn't happen in real life
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm always melted by seeing 80's movies... it's just adorable how people generally speaking had more genuine feelings then.
    Nowadays it seems as if we don't alliw ourselves deep or real feelings. Well I do, but I feel like an exception that confirms the rule.

That girl is real cruel. Horribly sad ending.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

But interesting to see a clip of this movie. Haven't seen it since 1982. She gets killed in Amityville 2, the possession. Roughly the same age as this movie.. looks the same. Women rocked unibrows at that time.

1|0
    0|0
    • PS- Can't help but recall that the couple kissing had been together, she gets knocked up, dude leaves. Loser boy jumps in and pays for her abortion. Figures he is all set, she is his. Then this scene shows him going to meet her and she is back with the ex. Loser got played for an abortion. And he is crying. Should have been happy that baggage was cut loose.

• Yeah that is how it went!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, no. I have never seen someone that I thought liked me kissing someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not right in front of my eyes at least.

1|2
    0|0
  • At about that same age actually, yeah. Not the exact same situation of course. But pretty damn close.

1|3
    0|0
  • This is just harsh but yeah. We were at a bar and this girl was keep on sitting beside me, showing signs of interest. I tried touching her and even tried to kiss but she rejected it. I thought she was somewhat interested. She's a mutual friend who I never met before then a friend of mine just arrived really late and sat on the other side of her and eventually they kissed, leaving me awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • whoa, that's a depressing ending to a movie. Most movies like this just do the Happily Ever After thing. Clearly not this time,

Anyway, I lucily have never experienced this. That said, i only kissed a few girls, and never just randomly in a bar or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • At a house party when I was 16 or so.
    I was having a conversation with a friend because she was upset, so we went and sat on a bench in the garden which wasn’t lit, and my boyfriend at the time was Sat on the drive, and a girl in the year above went and sat next to him, kissed him and he kissed her back.
    Then I had to go to work at 6am, awkward!

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah a girl invited me out to a club because i thought she liked me and when i when i approached her she was kissing her best mate, the only thing different is i burst out laughing and the next day all she wanted was to talk to me but she turned me off, so girls you really shouldn't play games with us.

0|2
    0|0
  • No. But fuck i seen that movie before and thought that ending was fucked up.

1|3
    0|0
  • Oh, I remember this movie! Good stuff!

It didn't exactly happen to me that way, but a girl I had a crush on started dating my friend. That was difficult, though I never shed a tear in front of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rip that guy. Poor dudes heart got disassembled on a subatomic level

5|3
    0|0
  • Damn I love 80s movies hahha. But that has never happened to me... not that situation, but similar.

2|2
    0|0
  • Nah. can't lose a game you haven't tried to play, after all. 🤗

1|1
    0|0
  • This hasn’t happened IN FRONT OF ME AT LEAST. But wow that was so sad! Awww! What movie is this!! I have to watch it, although the ending was just ruined for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and you are going to watch it? It's going to ruin your day itself. 😀

• No, but I remember that movie. The guy kissing the girl was just a shallow stud, and I don't think it would have lasted anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have simply walked away. I would've said something to the effect of: "So that must be why you grunted on the phone and couldn't decide if we were working on that origami project together or not, huh? This is why I couldn't get a straight answer out of you?

Okay, repeat after me: "BONING SOMEONE ELSE! Bingo! Why was that so hard to say? Afraid your mom will find out? News, honey! You left your birth control pills on the floor. I think she already knows!

Oh, but don't mind me. I'm off to find someone who won't grunt and send mixed signals. Respect, baby! by the way... don't come crying to me when he leaves you for a stripper. Ta ta!"

1|1
    0|0
  • Not exactly. It wasn't at a party, he wasn't her ex as far as I know, I was walking, and I was not crying, I was yelling.

0|2
    0|0
  • That's... that's actually pretty freaking sad. Definitely not to that extent, but similar yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • There were a lot of when girls from my class would date the guys I liked but I didn't have a chance. Yeah, it hurt, but it happens to everybody. And it happens both ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's never happened to me personally, but that movie is a pretty damn brutally honest and realistic coming-of-age story, so I'm sure it's happened to plenty of people. Good movie, thanks for reminding me of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Closest I got a few times was girls I asked out "Not being ready for a relationship" going out with other guys in about 3-4 days from my rejection.

One was similar to this. "Not ready for a boyfriend" and "busy with exams" - catch her making out with someone about 3-4 days later.

Two or three times, it was either me hearing about it from the girl who was bragging about it a few days later. Once or twice on Facebook, a few times in real life (high school) and college... One was about a week or two after I asked the girl out, she started dating someone else.

Jeez... it's like they don't even care about getting caught in a lie.

I never saw this movie, so I'm not really aware of what happened, so I can't say for sure... but it's been close, maybe... I never dated these girls and caught them making out with an ex. New guy, yes. Dating, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's brutal. No, never had that happen and I like to think I stay away from women who would do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thankfully, no. I never had to deal with something like that.

0|2
    0|0
  • No. Luckily. Me friend had this happen to him once though. It sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aargh damn!

Even my heart broke after watching that video.

I've not seen exactly something like that in real life but I've seen something close to it and it also wasn't worth watching.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically yes... went out with a guy who I had been spending a decent amount of time with, definitely flirtatious and not just as friends, (though not officially "together" either) and while we were out he decided to get back together with his ex.

Besides being awkward and heartbreaking, I had driven us out to the event we were at, and had no idea how to get home (this was before GPS/smartphones), so I had to stick around until he was ready to leave so he could ride back with me and give directions... It was an hour long drive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of... I had the instagram equivalent happen, but in fairness I kinda knew something was going on already. I had just hoped it was something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait so she cheated on him?

1|3
    0|0
    • The dude she was kissing was her old boyfriend that dumped her. She never really was in a serious thing with the crying dude.. they were just friends and maybe kissed but obviously to him it meant much much more.

• Ahhh thank you 🙏

• Yes... I'm sure anyone could identify the Nice Guy in the situation. I mean the girl probably didn't even know the Nice Guy (The little boy crying) liked her.

• Did he at least bang her before that scene? That would make it not so bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so
    im trying to think

but from what I can say is no
    If it pops up Ill write again

0|0
    0|0
  • Then I realise the girl I thought she was is an illusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... this one girl I was into ended up with my brother so that was nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me and I hope not to anyone I know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ain't nobody got time to watch that

0|1
    0|0
  • can't get hurt if you never try

0|1
    0|0
  • See a girl I really liked kiss another guy? Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow
    I feel bad for him
    It ended badly

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that the ending?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know that movie

0|0
    0|0
  • I once boned a girl while her boyfriend watched. Does that count?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes