I don’t know what to do?

I’ve liked this girl all year. We talked a little bit in the beginning of the year but then it stopped.

Now it’s the end of the year. I’ve tried talking to her again because I realized I like her but I don’t even really know her. So recently I’ve been starting conversations with her and she has started some with me too. They’re not much though.

I don’t really know what to do. I want to get to know her and get her number or something but it’s the end of the year... and I have no time. So I also think I should ask her out/to hang out... but I have no confidence to do that.

Walking to my bus today she walked past me with this guy and he was joking around saying “I think I saw you holding his hand..” to which she said “NOOOO.” Now I don’t know if this was a joke or not but I do know that if I do miss my chance to at least try and start something with this girl I’ll be insanely disappointed. Even if she does have somebody now which I don’t even think is true.

I kind of think she likes me too... I catch her looking at me a lot and stuff but my mind could be making up things.

I guess you could say I do know what to do just I don’t feel like I can do it and I’m waiting for me to wake up tomorrow and suddenly be able to... and I don’t think that’s going to happen. I’m confused myself.

10