Would you let your girlfriend wear heels if she was taller than you in them?

I’m only about an inch taller than my girlfriend (she’s very tall) and when she wears heels, she’s at least two-three inches taller. She was genuinely surprised when I said I don’t give a fuck. Said that guys in the past got insecure about it.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls tends to feel that height matter. The facts are that a guy can be strong , assertive, protective, etc. even without looking like a mast.

Believe me, if you have it, height doesn't really matter.
    If not, well, go get some backbone.

P. s
    I hope you got the massage, but just to be sure:
    Height matter the way that dick size matters - it raise your confidence.

Stay strong my friend, and find at least one way to use her height to your favor. There are plenty.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only 5ft6in but regularly wear four inch heels and I've only had one guy have a problem with it. He was insecure as fuck though so it makes sense. I've had a few guys that it put me at or just shy of their height and never had an issue. If he did and made a huge deal out of it I wouldn't deal with that. It would make me wonder what else he's going to get all sensitive about.
    I know you're asking guys but there's my opinion anyway. 🤷‍♀️