Why does it seem like there isn't any good guys out there anymore.. they're all interested in sex or nudes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are good ones out there. However some women are to blame for these "good guys" turning in just sex guys as they are quick to send nudes and fuck first and ask questions later.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol okay you're wrong, you're looking in the wrong places. There are loads of really genuine, hilarious and awesome guys out there

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I sometimes feel the same way with how so many chicks are only interested in badasses and sex with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy who isn't the slightest bit interested in sex or in nudes would by definition have to be an aromantic asexual. And as such, he'd have no interest in you whatsoever, or in sexual or romantic relationships of any kind. Face facts; if you want to date, you're going to have to date a guy who IS interested in sex, and in nudity. Because otherwise, he wouldn't have any incentive to be in the dating pool in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hard to find the good ones because the market is flooded with bad ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just read something that said a larger percent of college age men than women want relationships. They also want sex mind you, they just want sex and attachment.

But the most popular guys are the most likely to only want hookups.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mission to get as far as possible on as easy path as possible. Sledding down a straight easy straight path gets boring. Guys will try the default first but that doesn't mean that you can't give them shit for being lazy fucks. Then you can sort out lazy and crazy based on adversity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate sex and I hate nudes. I just want a virgin girlfriend

0|0
    1|0
  • It depend what do you mean with 'good guy'
    Anyone is good for someone.
    Is just you didn't find yet. Just don't pretend to find better and better cause even a good guy have something bad. No one is perfect...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, we don't know what sort of people you socialize with, but a lot of it is the way you try to meet men. There are definitely good men out there, but you won't find them at your friends' parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause sex and nudes are the best jk. Tbh if this was true at least we would win for been simpler jk. But honstley who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • Since when have men not been horrible? you must be new to earth, oh look of course you're eighteen.

0|0
    0|0
  • We still out there , it like try to find that one card u want might have to go though a couple but sooner or later ur find the good one

0|0
    0|0
  • There's good men out there. Just tend to get ignored because we lack the confidence that players and creeps have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are just looking in the wrong place. Let them find you

0|0
    0|0
  • oh they are out there!
    Sometimes they just get overlooked

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just out of curiosity, do you immediately reject a potential partner the moment they display interest in sex?

• Search better

0|0
    0|0
  • I say the same about girl's.

0|0
    0|0
  • So young to be worrying bout thar.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to look really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause good guys are extinct

1|0
    0|0
  • sadly its hard to find good women nowdays all they want is money money money and ofc the dick

0|1
    0|0
    • Well some of us aren't.. and I mean can you blame us? We've been played for ages..

• Show All
    • I guess you might as well be gay since all of you women are "gold diggers"..

• since there isn't any "good guys" out there you might as well be lesbian :D

Recommended myTakes