The dumbest fucking question? But I need to know? Thought about my thought?

So EDC Vegas came and went. Highly recommended!!!
Anyway. I happened to run into someone I had previously spoken about possibly meeting. Needless to say we hit it off. I spent pretty much the entire trip with him. No sex though. Which I am kind of thrown off. Like we are at an amazing place. Feeling good, looking good. I’m just wondering why not? Should I ask him? Am I just being a weirdo. Kind of makes me feel unattractive. Or did we just connect on a different level I’m not understand. He is gorgeous and I am broken. Is he just decent? Thoughts about my thought please lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Many guys won't make a move if they don't think the girl is giving signs that she wants him to make one. You were probably driving him crazy the whole time, but you have to be bold if you want your guy to make a move.

1|0
    0|0
    • I want him to be crazy about me!!! But I’m usually very sexual. He made the first move but it was the same one all 3 days. No intense make out. It was different. It was clear to everyone we were spending time together. I totally wanted to. But now I’m afraid I sent the wrong signal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Maybe you did... He was probably hoping that he would initiate, and then you would follow up. Live and learn though, right?

Recommended myTakes