The dumbest fucking question? But I need to know? Thought about my thought?

So EDC Vegas came and went. Highly recommended!!!
Anyway. I happened to run into someone I had previously spoken about possibly meeting. Needless to say we hit it off. I spent pretty much the entire trip with him. No sex though. Which I am kind of thrown off. Like we are at an amazing place. Feeling good, looking good. I’m just wondering why not? Should I ask him? Am I just being a weirdo. Kind of makes me feel unattractive. Or did we just connect on a different level I’m not understand. He is gorgeous and I am broken. Is he just decent? Thoughts about my thought please lol

01