Opinion on pursing/hitting on someone who is in a relationship?

I realize that it can be unfair to even try, but besides that, what do you think of it? Would you try it if you thought someone was worth it? How would you feel if you were the one already in a relationship?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in the Golden Rule. I would not want anyone trying anything with my woman, so I would never try to hit on another guy's woman. Besides, if she will respond to me when she is committed to someone else, she is not a very loyal girlfriend, is she?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is both a waste of time and a total dick move to pursue someone that you know is in a committed relationship. If you won over the girl when she was taken, then what is stopping karma from letting her had a guy swoop in and steal her from you?