Opinion on pursing/hitting on someone who is in a relationship?

I realize that it can be unfair to even try, but besides that, what do you think of it? Would you try it if you thought someone was worth it? How would you feel if you were the one already in a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in the Golden Rule. I would not want anyone trying anything with my woman, so I would never try to hit on another guy's woman. Besides, if she will respond to me when she is committed to someone else, she is not a very loyal girlfriend, is she?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is both a waste of time and a total dick move to pursue someone that you know is in a committed relationship. If you won over the girl when she was taken, then what is stopping karma from letting her had a guy swoop in and steal her from you?

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• no i wouldn't. i always just think i would be pissed as hell if i knew someone knowingly hit on my partner. to me it's a sign of disrespect

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it’s useless. If I find out the woman I like is already in a relationship, I’ll forget about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good way to get an ass whipping. If you do that, you'll have a shitload of Karma headed your way.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not only unfair, it's a total dick move. It's called being a homewrecker for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • its generally not worth the time unless your thinking long term and that perhaps they'd be a good fit for you down the road , as its possible there current relationship could end at some point and they'd be available in the future

but its generally one of those things that is best avoided

0|1
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes