LDR, with serious trust issues, and constant battles?

To make a long story short. I'm the beginning of the relationship, I created trust issues. I made a mistake, I did NOT cheat, but I invited someone to my house when I shouldn't have. Shortly after a woman from another state hit on him intensively, he told me and made a promise to never speak to her Again, knowing her intentions. Fast forward to now. He is still hurting over it, because he's hurting he gets into "moods" because he's remembering what I did. Then he started hiding stuff from me, not keeping me updated, lying, and what not. We discussed my trust issues. And his. We both agreed that from now one we will both be 100% honest. No matter what, and ALWAYS stay 100% true to our word. I've made TONS of changes to fix my mistake... he refuses to admit he's hurt me in any way (from lying, etc) and says I over react, and my trust issues are to blame... TODAY... he spent the whole day with this woman he promised to never speak to again, not in person, but over a video game. We both agreed when she was first an issue that games were off limits till i felt comfortable with her... but he did this anyways. After our "word is our bond" conversation. After promising to stay true 100% to one another... this morning, he sent me the most loving text ever... because we've had a great week... And then 5 hours after he sent the text, he was with her... what do I do? Is he actually in love with me? We're 2,000 miles apart in a LDR... trust is huge... and wr have nothing but issues... I dont know what to do at this point... how should I approach him with this... I don't want him to think I'm attacking him, because I'm not.. i just want him to KNOW and understand he hurt me, badly, and my trust is very damaged... I don't want to end things over this. It's not like he cheated... I just want to make sure he understands that YES I fucked up, but I making changes to prevent that from EVER happening again... And he doesn't have the right to hurt me because of it...
I invited someone over, they stayed the night, absolutely nothing happened. But obviously the distance makes it hard to believe that. So obviously he has serious trust issues there.

2