How long does it take for you to move on to another relationship?

If you were with a guy for 6 months +, how long does it take for you to move on?

1847

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh... this is a had one. I was with someone for a year and half and proposed to at a year. She became my fiancée. Then she broke off the engagement after 6 months and simply ghosted me. It’s now been 5 months and I’m just starting to feel like my self again. I’d say for me and in this situation it’s taking between 4 to 6 months. I’m currently at a point that I at least don’t think about her daily any more and starting to feel like I could date again. I’m not quite ready but I think in another month I’ll be ready to get back out there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on quality of relationship. I had a five year relationship that ended due to abuse, and moved on from that in 6 months. By the same token, I once had a three week relationship that took me at least 6 months to get over because it was so good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE