How do I get this guy to respect me?

I already know I’m going to get a ton of hate and negativity and people calling me a dumbass so listen, I don’t care. I know what I’ve done wrong. We all make mistakes. If you’re gonna be negative and not any help I will block you so quick, so don’t waste your time please and thank you!!!

So I used to talk to this guy back last July and we’ve been on one date. We both got busy after that and stopped talking and then recently reconnected. So as some people do we sent nudes to each other on snapchat and sexted and talked about hooking up. It’s what I wanted at the time and if you think I’m a hoe or whatever for that, it’s fine. It’s not like I do it often I mean if we’re being honest I’ve hardly hooked up w a lot of guys I mean I could count on one hand the number of guys I have since high school. And it’s always been guys I’ve dated. So it’s never really been a random hook up, that’s kinda weird to me. But I know this guy pretty well, he actually ASKED to meet my parents on the first date and my parents loved him. That’s crazy, right? Like he seemed like he was really REALLY serious about a relationship and we kinda just both got really busy and stopped talking for no reason. I’ve just realized like damn I’ve fucked up sending him nudes and saying I wanna hook up w him because now he’s lost all respect for me and he’s gonna see me as no more than a hookup. It’s my fault for ever sending him nudes, I mean I did it first.

How do I fix this? Is there anything I could say to make him respect me or is that all gone down the drain now? I mean not gonna lie I still kinda wanna hook up w him but if that happens do you think he will never consider more? Like will I always just be an fwb? I know all guys are different. Should I maybe just ask him like hey so are you only looking to hook up or what? I know I seem like an idiot here please don’t try to tear me down in the comments.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him straight up like "hey letting you know that I saw you differently. I may have came off as just some hook up type of chick at the beginning but I actually really really liked you jsyk." And then leave the ball in his court. Don't beat yourself up over it if he doesn't feel the same. Just maybe lay off sending nudes from the get go and save it for relationship material guys after you're in one with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say just talk to him. Tell him you're still very into him and want something. Hooking up with him if you've already kinda dated shouldn't deter him?