If people tell me I’m pretty, yet I’m only shown interest by men that don’t appeal to me, why is this the case?

I've been told by others that I’m not very approachable. However, I’m told I’m a nice person otherwise. But I’m frustrated by the fact that I’m told by previous “friends” that men find me attractive. Yet, these men typically don’t make a move on me. I have friends that seem to get a lot of attention from men. So if I’m approachable, why don’t the types of guys I like ask me out? Why am I only shown interest by guys that I wouldn’t ever pursue? Why don’t men make their interest blatant to me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm told I look good and been asked over a dozen times that I should be a model and some just as many asking if I'm a model. Still I never receive any attention by girls. In clubs or at parties girls seem genuinely uninterested. So I feel your frustration.

It's all too complicated, if you like someone just be clear why can't we all be that and not make everything into some game.

Most Helpful Girl

• perhaps you're too pretty, and they are just too intimidated. You can make the move ya know, flirt a little. i am very shy around guys, so who knows, i am going to wait for love to find me. i may end up waiting an eternity, unless i become desperate. probably the latter will happen.