What do you do when you just cannot get over a woman's past?

I was talking to a girl for several days who had never been in a relationship before. She is young and in university. I only seek girls with no relationship past, no exceptions.

Well, I come to find out she has a male best friend. I immediately dropped her.

I don't know what to do. I feel stuck. I come so close just to fail again.

She claims there is nothing going on between them, but who knows, it could eventually turn out to be something, even later (even decades) down the road. At least they get to say they knew each other during those times of their lives. I cannot. I am older and past traditional college age.
  • Stay alone forever
  • Other
Forgot to mention I never had a girlfriend

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Get the fuck over it.
    You sound like a predator.

What you want is a slave who only listens to you.
    That's some fucked behavior.

• No, it the the hypothetical situation of a woman reuniting with someone from her youthtime and it being a sweeter outcome. They got to spend that time of their lives with each other. I didn't.

• Then step your own game up.
      Not be threatened by any girl who ever had a male in her life.

• I don't think you understand. I am older now. I am past the traditional college age. I am not a college kid or high school kid anymore.

I cannot say me and a girl met when we were both in our youth. That time has gone.

However, this best friend that she has can say that. And she can say she knew him during that time of her life.

It is not about stepping up game. It is about a sequence of events that occur at the right time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Woaaahhh, really? Why do you like girls that have no relationships before also have no male best friend?

• It is because of the hypothetical situation to where they can reunite with someone from their youth and it be a sweeter outcome.

Just think, her and her best friend are college kids who have spent that youthful time with each other. That time they can remember. I cannot say that.

• Ohh maybe you just overthink too much the situation.